Job ID: JR0098844
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Seoul, KR
Job Type: Intern
Undergrad Intern – Computer Vision / Machine Learning
Intel Internet of Things Group – Computer Vision R&D team in Seoul – is looking undergraduate internship candidates for developing Computer Vision algorithms or applications. This position requires fundamentals of computer science and linear algebra for understanding computer vision and/or deep learning techniques. If hired, you will work with a passionate, product-focused team to ideate, rapidly prototype, and ship next-generation Computer Vision software products as a part of Intel AI projects.
Your responsibilities include:
– Computer vision algorithms or application design/implementation.
– Computer vision-related data processing / analytics.
– Bench marking with an emphasis on algorithmic performance and power efficiency.
– Problem solving and algorithm design skills.
– Programming skills with C / C++ / and Python.
– Understanding of Computer Vision and Image Processing.
– Understanding of Machine learning / Deep Learning.
– Experiences on programming and testing on Linux environment.
The candidate is currently pursuing a B.S in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering with specialty on Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computational Science, Image Processing or Computational Photography.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.